We're so happy you have asked! Here at BTS we are evolving, expanding and shaking things up and that means a unique event experience for you. Whether that be using our items and styling services directly or having access to our long list of goodies because you have found one hell of an event coordinator or stylist.
Our curated hire range is available to anyone who wants to make magic happen and create epic atmospheres. Think weddings, parties, celebrations of all kinds, corporate do's, styled shoots, perfect pics, productions and more.... the choices are only limited by the imagination. We welcome direct clients, event coordinators, stylists, planners, photographers, industry friends and family, venues, performing arts, educators and more.
Ah yes, this is very important. There are a few ways to have access to our awesome range;
1. You can view our pieces and select the items you love by using our online wish list cart. Once you've spent long enough falling in love with our pieces, simply tell us who you are (don't forget the event date) click "Submit" and voila, we'll be in touch over the coming days to say hello, let you know if the items are available and chat about all the special details. We'll also chat about deliveries, logistics and anything else that's super important.
2. Alternatively, you could also use our “Contact Us” form, let us know what we can help you with and we will be in touch.
3. Call us... we love to chat.
4. Email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
4. AND (drum roll please)....we have now opened our very first WAREHOUSE which means only good things. Our amazing space is open for viewings by appointment so get in touch and let's make a time that suits everyone.
Now to the boring fine print. To lock in your items and / or secure our services we do require a 30% non-refundable deposit and your agreement to our Hire Terms and Conditions. Unfortunately we can't promise you our items or services until this has happened, but don't despair, we do make note of all our enquiries so we will give you a little boost if needed, just in case it has slipped your mind. Event planning can get busy.